click for fun!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!!


Now it is already 2014.
Time flies so fast, it waits for no man.
There's no firecrackers here as I live at the rural area*sigh*
My state will start our school tomorrow.
Means I celebrating New Year alone in my house, with a netbook in front of me.
How lame.

2013 was a tough year for me.
It tested me on my faith and my patience.
I learnt how to forgive and forget and move on.
I learnt what was more important and what was not.
I learnt how to make friends and mixed in.
I learnt how to spend my free time wisely.
I learnt how to start anew.
I learnt how to stand up again when I fell.
I learnt that whatever it is, happy or sad I should turn to Allah.
He is the number One for me.
By remembering Him, I'm not alone anymore.
Thank You Allah for giving me what I need, not what I want.
Alhamdulillah for everything.

For 2014, I wish I will have more faith.
I wish to recite Quran everyday, insyaAllah.
I wish I will be a better teacher for my students.
I wish I will do my works efficiently, as the new Head of Panel ;)
I wish to be a better daughter.
I wish to be a better partner. hiks
I wish I will save as much as I can this year.
I wish to pay my PTPTN in full.

OK, I should stop now before the list goes longer.
I should sleep early, right?

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 everyone.
Love ya!!!














No comments: