click for fun!!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

i should...

 credit: pinterest

My Kak Long and her hubby are going to Hong Kong tomorrow
I am so jealous
I am the type of girl who likes to travel
Even nowadays I don't mind travelling back and forth to my hometown every weekend

But to travel far, everyone needs money
So if you are in my shoes, you know I really have to choose
Between beautiful gorgeous heels/dresses/cosmetics or going to KL
Between a new hand phone/tab/iPad or service/repair my car
Between lots of books or going somewhere

If only...
I don't have to choose..
But this is life.
It is about choices.

So, I don't mind NOT buying things
As long as I can go somewhere.
Really?
Because I love shopping too.
*sigh*

2 comments:

aqilnammar'smum said...

simpan sikit2 pi..make it as a travel tabung..like us after years baru boleh travel somewhere..and the experience of other cultures and surroundings can be more meaningful than a fancy handbag or etc. trust me. really. love you and missing you heaps!

Unknown said...

Naaaa!!!!miss u too sooo muchh...lama sgt dh x jmpa.bestnya Na g japan.ore teka na nk gi UK tp salah.haha
Tu la,,best klu dpt g overseas kan...hmm kena sacrifice sikit la.hehe