click for fun!!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

flower personality..

I did a flower personality test
The qestions are about the dessert I choose,
Which part of the landscape shown draws my attention,
Which color l like best,
Which photo most closely represents the feeling of 
Satisfaction for me,
And the spice I choose for scrambled eggs if I run out of salt.

I answered it all....

The dominant flower that best represent my personality
Is a ROSE!! 

THE ROMANTIC ROSE:
A true romantic at heart, the ROSE trusts her feelings to guide her. She is expressive with her emotions and actions, and openly passionate about what she believes in. Warm-hearted and loving by nature, the feminine charisma of the intense Rose is a powerful magnet that attracts people to her effortlessly.

See..I'm romantic u know.
Most of it suit me very well...:)
I'm Rose after all....

No comments: