click for fun!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

first day...


First day at school ran smoothly. 
Smoothly here means hectic+chaos as usual.
Pemantau came all the way from JPN to see if we teachers do our work or not. 
So everyone of us running here and there to make sure we did our work and met our students on time.
Staff rooms are still full of dusts, renovation is still in progress. 

I get 5 classes this year.
 3 classes for English and 2 classes for ICT. 
Luckily I get better classes this year compared to previous years.
Appointed as the Head of Panel as the previous one appointed as the S/U Akademik
I'm a dead meat,  never be a KP before*sigh*

I left my BIG pencil case at home.
Everything is in there.
I lose myself without my "weapons".
Thinking of going back home tomorrow after school.
:-D




No comments: