click for fun!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

reading......

The books I ordered last month are finally here!!!*excited* hehe

left to right: Dictionary of Idioms, Mockingjay and The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide

I was so eager to read this book. The book cover looks so appealing. The next hour I was in my own world,, flipping through the colorful pages. Ohhh Cato is so hot,,,!!suddenly I'm in the book jadi Katniss Everdeen...ohh sgt koya..haha 

This book is super cool...i love it!!
"The Tribute Guide mainly covers what tributes undergo before entering the arena, but also shines a clear spotlight on Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. It features portraits of all the tributes, an overview of the districts, and includes many filming photos that do not appear in the trailers or in other promotions"-wikia



No comments: