click for fun!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

all the best, kids...

Here in new school I don't have to teach PMR classes, I only asked to teach form 4 and form 5 students. Yesterday form 3 students had started to sit for their PMR examination. Suddenly I miss my form 3 students back in SMJ. Wondering are they doing good in their PMR, what about their English paper which they are sitting right now, are they ready etc? Oh my 3RA and 3KR, even though your classes are the scariest and the noisiest among all, I still remember each one of you (i mean faces, and those who names always appear in my fb, my memory is deteriorating now, huhu) especially these naughty boys and girls....


"Library, teacher!" when all of you did were sitting there doing noisy things.huhu

fun girls to accompany you buying class decoration things. huhu

 miss my girls...uhu

kids are always kids..."kanak-kanak Ribena"

with Auni the class asst monitor and Wani "kepak" 

Teacher prays that all of you will be just fine and doing good in your PMR examination. insyaAllah....

No comments: