click for fun!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

ohhh my collagen...

assalamualaikum....hye everybody..today's topic is about beauty. hehe

have u heard of the word "pure marine collagen"?

well, i heard and seen the ads in several media such as facebook, magazines, websites, etc. Never felt like trying before. Then one of my friends advertised it in her fb, suddenly wow...what abt I give it a try! (this is what they call peer-to-peer-influence. haha


pure marine collagen..


ok, after doing some research and asking around, then I ordered it yesterday. I can't wait to try it. It is to be boiled with water and consumed or applied as mask.

ps: one of my friends (not the one who sell this) said her skin became so soft and radiant after using this as mask..

I will update about it soon after i try it...insyaallah..

No comments: