click for fun!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nicholas Cage in Stolen...

I don't know since when i love to watch Nicholas Cage on screen. I guess I love him after I watched "Face Off" more than 10 years ago. That was really a movie I would never forget for my whole life (plus the person who introduced the movie to me was my late bro-in-law and he just loved Nicholas Cage so much he had all his movies)

So when Nicholas Cage's latest movie, Stolen was out I said "I would definitely watch this!"

12 HOURS.
$10 MILLION.
1 KIDNAPPED DAUGHTER.


Only by reading the tagline I could feel that this movie is another great movie played by Nicholas Cage. I could imagine the scenes and interesting plots..
Well, I think u know what the movie is about by looking at the poster. Plus I really like the brilliant ways of robbing a bank :) 






It was worth the queue, with some heart-pounding moments. It has a happy ending of course.  I gave 4 stars for this movie :)

No comments: