click for fun!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

sweet little things,,,

my heart is in spring mode these 2, 3 days. apart from the exam week (means less workload to me), my students don't really make discipline problems and my hubby had coming home to mama! :)

last night i cooked fried beef for my beloved hubby. at 10pm he knocked the door. served him dinner and i showed him my gifts that i got from my lovely students. (malam semalam tak sempat coz dia penat sangat, balik lambat). got the idea of "menunjuk-nunjuk" from Lisa, she brought all her gifts home to show it to her hubby. haha funny la makcik nie...


the gifts


dinner last night, sempat ambil yang nie je before dihabiskan :)


this one my hubby yang masak. one of the reasons i love him is because he will cook for us whenever i'm not well/lazy :) gambar setelah tinggal tulang je yang lain masuk perut!

how much i love exam week??too much!! :)


(nelson, don't look at the camera la!!)


and i spotted this liquid paper, brand name= Handsome...hahaha i laughed a lot everytime i look at this one.



did i say how much i love them all??




2H students who will moving out to new school this June..i think i'll miss them a lot!

i think my student will not read this. this is Faisal, my favourite student from 5PA..who is never fails to make me smile just by looking at his face.


and this is Prashant Nair, who gave me a gift on teacher's day (and everybody was like, what???who give??THAT prashant??) hehe anyway i like him too..although he might "disguise" from my class several times..isk


(asked his permission to put his photo in this, he allowed it!)

2 comments:

bibopp said...

teacher, may i go out n never come back?haha

Unknown said...

haha yes u may go..forever..:p