click for fun!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

sexy ladies and me...

apart from family members, i am so grateful to be blessed with my sweet BFFs as my companions during ups and downs.having them in my life, every problems seem to disguise themselves for a while..

ok, last week i spent a very beautiful weekend with my gorgeous ladies. they hang out at my place, dinner at Golf (near Golf ok! ;p) eating honey chicken wings and then.. outing at 11pm to bundle shop??!!hehe and then having a nice bread-pudding cooked by Lindsay and sauce by Kim. me?? im the guest ok...:)
just take a look at these photos..
(berjaya mendedahkan muka Kimi@Limah K yang sebenar!)






















4 comments:

bibopp said...

weii.limah kardashian is azuro dia xde dlm acara ni.haha.
anyways, we luv having u arnd oso pup.
ps: blouse bunga2 tu mcm cantik plak wa tgk.buahaaha

Unknown said...

huahahaha kalu u nak i bleh belikan...sedozen pun i sanggup :)

aifaa said...

awh...rindu bangat ah sama kamu semua......!!!!argh! <--tension betul nih.hehe

Unknown said...

hehe relax ngah...nt ada masa datangla hang out bsama :) we miss u too...:)