click for fun!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LOVE matters..


a friend of mine gave me advice about love.she said LOVE is not as important as we might think when it comes to marriage/ seriuos relationship..i know what she's trying to say. It takes more than love to start a serious relationship..e.g money, career and etc. She also said that LOVE can easily come and go..it makes me think, is that so?
As for me, LOVE is a gift from God. Love makes someone grows up. love makes someone learns how to live.. and false love makes someone learns how to survive from a heartbroken and learns something. and most of all, love makes us a better person.
me myself had gone through several false relationship with the wrong guys..but i 'll never lose hope in LOVE. i know someday i'll meet someone who love me for who i am and not for what i have..

2 comments:

aifaa said...

true. :)

aisyah ecot said...

very true..the true essence of love should make us a better person