click for fun!!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy Weekend..

4/7/2008
I supposed to ride a bus at 2.30pm..my beloved supir came late.but its not too late.we still had time to eat.then he said he wanted to send me to my hometown.i knew he wanted to follow from the beginning, but i didnt know he really want to do it..CRAZY idea.but i dont know why i like the idea.haha at last, we went back to Kelantan together..and the hard-to-get ticket, burn begitu sahaja..huh

5/7/2008
Diya's wedding..sangat meriah.i really like Kak Sima's dress (all white)..so nice..(berangan nak pakai baju tue jugak nanti wedding) haha
HAPPY WEDDING MEXX!!!

Naa, Yan and Bieb datang gak..the worst thing is, i left my camera in the car..my supir dah pergi ntah ke mana..huaa ambik gambar sikit je..hemmm
then, round kelantan with supir..came home late..


6/7/2008
went to take supir at the hotel, then went back to Karak..the shortest holiday, tak puas rasanya balik rumah...he drove all the way to Karak.best rasanya ada supir.me jadi madam je kat tepi.he didnt allow me to drive..

all in all, i still dont feel secure about him.should i make it further??he's just too nice and sensitive..he knows me well.i can't lie to him..ahh i dont want to think about it now.my mum said i'm still young...young?????i dont think so..huhu just go by the flow..i still have more things to think..

2 comments:

arfz said...

u are young and witty
eheee

who's the supir?..

Unknown said...

supir,,my kawan la boss..merangkap supir yang bertauliah..hehe