click for fun!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

bengang...

today is not a very pleasant day in my life..two students from 3G had made me angry,i mean very2 angry...yes, i am angry with them everyday because of their laziness, but today im really2 depressed..
both of them didnt want to do the worksheet given.i rotan them twice but they did "lembu kenyang" faces.i rotan them again.this time maybe sebab sakit sangat both of them held my rotan..oh, sangat kurang ajar..
i felt like crying at that time.but i had to hold my ego in front of them..then i was able to pull back my rotan.after warning them about bringing them to the Principal office, then only they did their work.
maybe its my fault coz not being FIRM with them...i've learnt a lesson.dont be too close and too "mesra" with ur students, no matter how good and clever they are..or they will step on ur head then...

No comments: