click for fun!!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

.....

it's weekend and me have no idea whether i need to go out and have fun or just stay at my house doing some cleaning.at last i choose the latter..friday seemed to be cool.but at night some "boringness" feeling came..tried to overcome it..
saturday morning..woke up at 10.45am..huh, a record..too bad for a girl..my eldest sis called and asked me to come.there's something she wanted me to do.aghhh, mission failed again..

now i'm at my sis house in Ampang,,doing some YM with Arwah's sister.i was asked by his sister how much i miss him..such a hard question to answer.of coz there is no A to D options to be chosen..

anyway, his two brothers are coming this school holidays.i thought it is cancelled.they had already confirmed the passport..they come to see me.just to see me.suddenly i feel so....i cant think for the right word to decribe my feeling right now..
anyone, please help me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine where to buy phentermine in san jose ca - best way buy phentermine online