click for fun!!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

best friend....

yup..this is true. i have one at school. she's kind, beautiful, bubbly, helpful, etc. poeple said we're like bf and gf.huhu
 like me, she was also transferred here last year, and she was from Penang. her husband is at Kota Bharu so she goes home every Thursday after school :)
her name is also "Rose", same like mine. huhu what a coincidence.
i don't know what my world would be without her. we usually have breakfast together and we'll sit together and talk for hours during free time. she is the first person i'll find when i'm at school.

for the first time i'll have a sleep-over at her place tonight. her housemate has to bring the volleyball kids to SIS Pasir Mas, and i know my bff will be having a nightmare to spend her night alone with her 2-year-old-baby so i offer myself to be her company. she is still shy enough to ask for my help as she afraid that would be a trouble for me. but that's what friends are for, tight? to give them trouble. bahahaa

No comments: