click for fun!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

living an ordinary life..


hoping for something....

there is no any special event in my life for a while..except meeting with Beep and Honey; reducing some of their kitchen wardrobe stocks, girls' gossips and heart-to-heart talk, everything else is so ordinary..going to school, going back, rest, watching TV, sleep and the cycle continues...

it can be said that almost 50% of my day are at school. this is the most common thing as a teacher. and the fact that i enjoy it now makes hubby asking me why i didn't take much MCs now, compared to last year. well, i promised myself this year i will give my 100% commitment to my work, and to make every cent from it full of Baraqah..ehem, balik awal sikit kadang2 boleh kan??:)

now, a big problem appeared. my white+green handphone kinda ting-tong. it always sleeps itself suddenly..haiyaa,,need to change for a new one..

No comments: