click for fun!!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pray for Pantai Timur......


Flood in Kuantan, Pahang.

Kuantan, Pahang

Kuantan, Pahang

Kelantan

Kemaman, Terengganu
-images taken from google.com


I have families, relatives, friends and students in Pahang, and I studied in Terengganu during my secondary school. So other than Kelantan which is my hometown, Terengganu and Pahang are close to my heart.
It is so sad to see the horrible flood in Pahang especially. I hope we all can pray for the better and if possible, we should do "solat hajat" and keep praying that Allah will help us all.
One of my friends from Kemaman had to move to her relative's house with her 7-months-pregnant sister and babies+ both her old parents. They had a terrible journey: JPAM boat-hilux-lorry-hilux again before they arrived at the destination. I can't imagine if I am in her shoes. Her car had been terribly "soaked" in the flood. I went to her house 14 years ago when we were studying at MRSM and I know all her family members. I know you are strong, Kak Long. We didn't call you "Kak Long" for nothing ;)

so everyone, I hope we can pray for this flood to end soon. insya Allah....

No comments: