click for fun!!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

emergency?


Tonight my ex-student from SMJ bbm me, asking me to help her doing her homework. Now is 11.30++ at night.  T.T
Luckily I am in front of my lappy and she is a really nice girl. :)
It is the Directed Writing which I think is much simpler than Continuous Writing as you are given the contents and all you have to do is to elaborate on it.

What I asked her to do is to define the word given and then continue with the elaboration and examples.

Given, "historical sites" then  "history buff-prefer-learn-history"

That is quite simple but she doesn't know the meaning of history buff so it is a problem for her.

 What I ask her to do is, find it with the help of Mr Google, I think it would be no problem if the key word is right. And of course, I ask her to memorize it for the rest of her life!
 -_______-

Problem solved. :p

No comments: