click for fun!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

conflict.hate it!

There's one guy, just call him Psycho. Psycho is a male teacher in my school. He is a short man with curly hair. I didn't have any problems with him before.

The story started when my student came to me showing her pencil case and my newly bought permanent markers which were broken by the Psycho. He was mad with a male student (my class, the last class of Form 5), he took the pencil case belongs to the class monitor and threw it to him. I could not imagine how hard he threw it as the ruler and the pens inside the student's pencil case were broken too. I was so pissed with him. How could he used student's belongings to show his anger towards somebody else.

So what I did was, I asked her to go to the Psycho and asked for substitute.
Psycho then went to serang me at Female Teachers' Room with a bengang face:
"How much is the markers?"
"Oh, just buy me the same markers then"
"No, I want to pay!"
"Just give me RM7 if so"
Took out RM10 note and gave it to me with an angry face.
"Keep the change!"
Walked out then I heard him said,
"Ape jenis cikgu laaaa.....berkira mcm tu...."

What??????Suddenly I was the bad one. hello!!!You yang gila meroyan pergi baling barang budak n barang i  tu kenapa?? Suddenly I felt bad for not asking a substitute for my student too.

I thought the thing had settled. but...NO! He made annoying face everytime we met. I hate that. Really. I didn't want to cari pasal dengan sesiapa. That was not me. The worst thing is we are in the same team: Unit Jadual Waktu which I have to make relief schedule for absent teachers. Aduhh! -___________-

p/s: then I learnt that he always cari pasal with female teachers. I'm not the only victim.

No comments: