click for fun!!

Monday, January 28, 2013

new schedule...

Assalam and good evening everybody.....
Today is my bad day. Rushing to school after waking up late,,7.15 a.m!!! Then, having classes straight from 9.30 to 12.00...
Later, a set of new timetable arrived. 

I HAVE TO TEACH ICTL!!!!

OMG!! I'm in trouble. Yes I know I took IT as a minor when I was in UTM back then. I used to teach ICT when I was in my first school at Karak, Pahang. But that was a loooong time ago,,,in 2007. Now in 2013 I have to teach this subject again...meaning, I have to search for ICT Yearly LP, Syllabus and Huraian Syllabus. Not to mention daily lesson plan. Huwaaaa.....

 I prefer to teach English....only..
-________________-


4 classes of ICTL?? I'm a dead meat....

how "happy" I am to look at the new timetable. 




No comments: