click for fun!!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

bundle story..

More than 3 years ago, when people talked about bundle clothes and stuff, including my little brother,  I replied, "Iyeeeerrrrkkkkss!" and started membebel about skin diseases etc.

 "What if the clothes are dirty?"
"What if the clothes are stolen somewhere?"
"What if the clothes have bacteria?"
"Are the brands really original?"
and the questions went on and on.

My little brother explained but i didn't want to listen. I still think that bundle shops selling dirty clothes and stuff. Until my boyfriend at that time, later became my husband, asked me to accompany him to buy some stuff at a bundle shop in Jerantut. I asked him the same questions I asked my little brother, he just said, "Come and see first. I don't want to talk much."
                                                                      T.T

 To my surprise, I grabbed several t-shirts as I really need them, I hardly found my size at the supermarket. Plus the quality was good and comfortable to wear, the price was surprisingly very cheap. But of course i chose the newest and cleanest ones.

Now, I am one of the bundle fans :p





newest item i bought..from bundle shop.

No comments: