click for fun!!

Monday, January 21, 2013

ginger tea...





It's my current favorite..Yes,, Less ice now. Why? It's because my urat2 (suddenly blank, can't recall what "urat" is in English, hehe) sometimes get sooooo naughty, it hurts me soooo much. Aduh duh duh... usually the pain will come when it is cold and I don't put my blanket on when sleeping. 
So what ginger tea has to do with my pain? This was my try-and-error when my NR's Phytonatal ( it is very effective to ease my pain, making my body warm and tak masuk angin) bottle was empty, I made ginger tea. I hope it would ease my pain. And surprisingly, it worked. Not long after drinking it, wahhh my pain was gone. Yes....
So now, I drink it everyday. Sometimes I make Nescafe+ginger. I don't know why my crave against Nescafe comes back now. Lama dah x minum Nescafe, now hari2 rasa nak minum. 
Less ice from now on. U know the effect of ice on u, right? 

No comments: