click for fun!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

starveee....(padan muka)

after counting days to Ramadhan, it happened that i still have several days left to be replaced..(ganti posa)..so today after several days of delaying, i manage to fast although my alarm didnt wake me up for 'sahur' this morning..ishh..
and now..at 11 something, not even half of the day, i've already feel like dying..my stomach feels so empty and it 'krrrrrr'..my body feels weak. my head seems to blow up.wahh its been a very long time since i fasted..
have to wait for 7 more hours to break the fast..God, help me..
maybe i'll just go back and sleep til marghrib..

moral of the story: (fill in the blanks) huhu
~padan muka aku~

3 comments:

bibopp said...

hehe.same here.mak aku sokmo bebel abt thd.it has become yearly routine.useless.me have 5 days more left.n for the time being,'tercedera' la pulekkk.huhu.
.:hutang wajib dibayar:.

(",) strawberry said...

huhu..samala kite papee....siksa tul nak pose kan....anis pose ari selasa ngn khamis je slalu..sbb ari tu je yang ada satu kelas...ari lain, straight 4 kelas...huhuhu.....

Unknown said...

huahaha me dah berjaya posa 2 hari,,hehe kalu berjaya arini hari ke3.mula2 memang seksa, tapi bila dah berbuka besok rasa nak posa lagi..me tinggal banyak hari lagi..sempat ke tak ntah..huaaaa