click for fun!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bo...ring....


i think my life is so boring..this small town just doesn't belong to me..i love my students, i like to teach them..but the problem is im getting so bored with the environement, the atmostphere, the tone (Literary device..huhu) or anything they call it..
or,,maybe its because of something else..there are totally no FUN staying here.i will fill in the Sept transfer form and i'll use the Biggest CABLE to move myself from here..
Yeah, there is one guy who said he can help me (his in law is someone at KPM) but it costs me about 2k. well, you know, the word HELP in this era...huhu
whatever it is, next year i hope to see myself in a new, better place..hope so..

5 comments:

arfz said...

u belong in a big town bebeh.
hopefully u'll get a school that is close to the city..
maybe in KL.. so that we can hangout!!

Unknown said...

huahuahua yeah baby..me hope so...:))

aifaa said...

i hope so too...
papee is like the guy in 'big fish'.and also like me...hehe.we easily get bored..

i hope u get to move somewhere like..putrajaya??haha.
best of luck.muah!

Unknown said...

huwaaa i like the scenery in putrajaya..but its quite far from KL..hehe but surely much more better than here..

aifaa said...

yeah..putrajaya pun bosan jgk.
but i won't be, if there's ppl like u around.hehe