click for fun!!

Friday, July 19, 2013

alfalfa...

Salam to all of u...
i have a very unhealthy body. i am fat.  i get tired easily. i need to take a nap every time i come home after school. i can't run more than 20 feet. i have diabetes. i have asthma. i think my body suits 60-year-old woman. *sigh*
i wish i have a fit body. slimmer figure, especially in my tummy area. its genetic+unhealthy life. i inherited my body figure from my late father, the fat accumulates mainly at the tummy area.
i think i might have an acidic body. because i eat too much acidic food. rice, meat, crackers, noodles, those are acidic. i need to eat more alkaline food, such as fruits and vegetables. but it is all easier said than done, right?

...............

after doing some research i found out that alfalfa is the most alkaline food ever exist in this Earth. OK, i exaggerated. But the truth is, alfalfa is a miracle plant. Its root burrow down deeper into the Earth to reach minerals inaccessible to to other plants. that is what most of the articles said.
after doing all the research, where should i find this plant/product? I started to Google and found a good product. but i'm not the dealer/ seller OK. this is just my personal choice.






*I take it with lecithin, to lower down my cholesterol level.

No comments: