click for fun!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

of bow and arrow....

My first experience for archery competition. Never watched it LIVE before. My brother has a set of bow and arrow at home, he bought it  after being influenced by our niece, Arfa, who is soooo addicted to The Hunger Games. She asked my brother (her Ayah Chik or Achik) to make a Mockingjay pin made of steel for her, and she made coffee every night for him for the whole month! Ok, I dah merapu2 dah ni..huhu
I have to bring these kids to SMK Mahmud Mahyiddin, situated at Pasir Pekan not far from Kota Bharu. 4 days off-school, it was quite fun although my skin was all tanned and dark. Urghh,, I need my Fair&Lovely, Garnier, Olay Total Effect, Safi Rania Gold, Safi Balqis, bla bla bla whatever product that has "whitening" in front. I'm easily influenced, guys. Until now my skin is still "under construction". Menyesal pulak aku pergi hari tu.huhu
Well, our school won Gold and Silver Medal for girl under 15. Worth it!



smkbc archers-boys.
1st day of Kelantan State Level Archery Competition.
waiting for the event to start.

smkbc archers-girls.

breakfast first :)





No comments: