click for fun!!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 is my favourite number....

today is 3.3.13, a beautiful date, right?? as a matter of fact, i like number 3. yes, 3 is my favourite number, other than 2 and 0. yes, i like 0 too...hihi

this date too, was the due date of my late baby, (miscarriage at 12 weeks) but Allah loves him/her more. and  i know Allah has a better plan for me. :) sometimes i really miss him/her and i will think of him/her when i see a baby of him/her age. if he/she is alive, he/she will be 2 years old today. :') mama will always love u Aisy.

today 3rd of march, is also the birthday of my bff, tuan beep. so, Happy Birthday dear. hope you're doing well with a cute baby in ur belly. be strong ok! kinda missing ur blog entry as well. pls update when u're feeling better. hehe

oh, tomorrow i'll have to accompany the archery kids to go to Ahmad Maher for their competition. see, I like the Hunger Games so much, I adore Katniss Everdeen. But i'm so lazy to be the guru penasihat for this school's Archery Club. well, they are among the state's champions so you know how much works teachers have to do.huhu i'll leave the school for the whole week. OK, enough. will update about the archery competition next time. till then, wassalam n chow chin choww!!!








No comments: