click for fun!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

last day at school..

it was friday..early in the morning i had already feel quite sad..and when the assembly started, i had to control my emotion not to cry in front of 1390 students and 92 teachers,,,malu beb..i kan macho :)
there were 10 teachers who will transfer to other schools. 5 teachers to SMK Karak Setia, Lisa to Kelantan and me to the metropolitan city, Jerantut..:)when it was my turn to deliver a speech, i made it short and brief so that i could hide my teary eyes from everyone..
and then,,upacara bersalaman..this time i can't hold it anymore..plus i saw Umi already cried..ohh sangat malu...









the saddest thing is that i have to leave my bestfriends here...and things would never be the same again..apepun, all the memories together i would keep in my heart....

ps: bertambah sedih bila ingat dapat sekolah yang jauh di pedalaman...huwaaaa

2 comments:

budakbarublaja said...

Best la skul tu papiey...after few years sure u bleh masuk lumba kereta rally dhakar...hehehehehe

Unknown said...

itu la pasal...jgn lupa gi sokong gua nt :P