click for fun!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

headache...puzzled......



my head is spinning..i had received hundreds of congrats from my colleagues.."congrats cik rose, dapat tukar!" "dear, congrats!no wonder u senyum lebar je skrg" etc came to my ears..at the same time, im still thinking whether to accept that or to refuse. (although i dont know i can refuse or not)..

but came last night, my hubby said, "what if we stay here.you can refuse, right?" when all these while he asked me to go first and he'll follow.

i know he afraid of me driving there alone all the way to smk damak, which is 23 km snake-like road...

i don't know, maybe i would just have to apply for another school in the same district..i hope i can get nearer school..

4 comments:

Maslina Suaid said...

boleh tolak ke pups?

bibopp said...

pup, my skool is 30km and the road is rather dangerous ok and i don't whine abt that.maybe sbb my skool is too cool.but ok, if boleh tuka ke sek lain,dats great.tp klu xdpt, smk damak shd b good enuff.jom kta p usha sek tu nk?

aqilnammar'smum said...

betul tu papee..nak sebenarnya rase cam sakit hati baca comment2 orang kt FB yang cube macam demotivatekan papee..you have us okay..jom nanti kite pegi tgk sekolah tu same2 ngan beep..

Unknown said...

ina: mmg tak tolak..malu weh siap majlis perpisahan dah nie..haha
bibopp n naa: thank God i have both of u there...:) rasa senang sket hati skrg :) tak jadi mtk sekolah lain dah..redha je la..maybe itu yang terbaik untukku :p