click for fun!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

eagerly...



my husband and i have been married for 3 and half months now. yesterday he kinda mengigau and saying something like, "anak saya.." when i was going to wake him up. Then he woke up, smiling, telling me he dreamt of playing with our children. and i felt like, wow,,i was thinking the same thing.

i don't know why, but i am eagerly wanting a baby. when i said this to my husband, he'll say just wait..this is all Allah's work. we can just pray for it. although i know, deep down, he's hoping for it too. .

i still remember in January, when my period was 1 month's late, he was very excited and asked me to go to the clinic and check (although i've checked it myself, buying a pregnancy test and the result was negative). he was still hoping (me too) :) Then i went to the clinic, and the result was still negative. i know he was quite dissapointed but he hid it behind a funny face, teasing me for being so excited.

i know the time will come...insyaAllah...i'll wait..:)

4 comments:

arfz said...

sabar ye sayam..

Unknown said...

tetiba rasa malu sendiri letak entry mcm nie...:)

bibopp said...

owh dats normall pup.i pray for u~u'll get there someday.insyaAllah.usaha tangga kejayaan!

Unknown said...

tq darlin...(usaha sokmo doh!) ;p