click for fun!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

little things-big things...


I'm just cannot understand some people who have no work to do except for backmouthing and gossiping other people who tends to be their friends...

What is their problem actually?Do they just get jealous with their own friends?Or they just cannot accept that their friends have more or are more successful than them?

Please..have a good heart. Instead of stabbing their friends at the back why don't they plan their own future or do something with their life? Or the easiest one, being a silent observer please..

Why am i writing about this? Because in my organisation some people do this to their own friends, and one of them used to be her best friend!!

I don't know if someone is talking about me at my back. And i'm just don't have time to think about that. I have more and lots of important things to do...

And if I ever made a mistake or talked stupid things that I didn't realize, I'M SORRY..and please don't make little things into big things. Sometimes we have to think something as it is. Don't be a hardthinker or overjudge things that are not important because there are more important things in LIFE..okay?Good..


and guys, i am just too happy to go back home tomorrow! I get 5 days-off...:)

2 comments:

aifaa said...

yay! have a nice trip home. :)

Unknown said...

thanks bebeh..