click for fun!!

Monday, September 8, 2008

my good old friends...

my bestie elly called on Saturday, telling there will be a small gathering of x-kt,,break the fast at taman melati, gombak..at a steamboat restaurant..steamboat???yess, i like..then i'd agree to go.
me and elly were among the latecomers..they were already there.8 years ago was the last time i saw them..now they are all growing up, some are newlyweds, some have just engaged..and the most relieving thing is, most of them are singles!! yes, im not alone..
most of the girls are beautiful, so do the boys..very charming.
they are all are successful now, have their jobs, cars and even families..(Nini brought his 1 year old son)..i cant believe my own eyes..her son is so naughty, i wonder when will i have one..haha
((the worst thing is, my phone was out of battery, so i didnt have any photos of it)) damn..


((photo was taken right before the function))

No comments: