click for fun!!

Monday, December 31, 2012

new year, new me??





Naaaahhh,,,,i'm still me, Mrs Rose the happy-go-lucky woman. hihi
in 15 minutes we will be in 2013, the year i will get the lucky number "3" in front. oh my,, how old i am. before this i always refer to someone who aged 30 and above as "Kakak" or "Abang", now more people will call me "Kak Rose". huwaaa 
but I've read some article from fb that women will look their best at the age of 31. is it true? let us see next year. haha 
okay, back to the topic.New Year. Yes,,,new year. what about resolution? well, my new year resolution, as always, are:
1) I want to be a better Muslim, in shaa Allah. 
2) More savings. This is tough. huwaa
3) I want to be a good daughter. I will make sure my mother is happy when I'm around.
4) I want to have babies....yes, babies...how?on my own or adopted? let's see which one is better. if on my own, i have to make sure i'm remarried with the best man Allah sends for me,,,in shaa Allah.
5) Change my old car? i'm not sure. Buy a house? in shaa Allah..a small one will do :)


ok. that's all for now. I have to sleep now as tomorrow will be the first day at school for 2013 (Kelantan, Kedah, Trganu).

Happy New Year 2013 everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trazodon And Drug Test citalopram online no prescription - citalopram no prescription http://www.bestpricecelexaon.net/#citalopram-no-prescription