click for fun!!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

auww weeeeeeeeeee...............!!!

as i stated earlier at the beginning of 2012, i want a Coach handbag...this is the very dream bag that i've bought for Aidilfitri...

hihi raya mood....

i love it!!!


my precious...

although it is just a handbag, i don't care. hehe it is one of my dreams..and i never thought i could own one. yes maybe it is a "small the pieces" for some of u. but as for me, i would never own it until my money is sufficient enough. because i had suffered from having no money at all in my pocket before.

where i get the money from???

i joined www.worldshopperslink.com/witty2811 since 2 months ago.
 what is it?
 it is a portal where u can advertise your things,,,macam www.mudah.my la jugak cuma this is international. what u have to do is to click the ads in it 10times a week. each ads u will get usd8.
so usd8 x 10= usd80 a week. this is equal to RM250++
in one month u will get RM1000++...
and that is for 1 lot. imagine if u subscribe to 3, 4 or 5 lots. then u will never have to use your monthly salary.

u can ask me if u r interested.

 im sure u will get what u want in no time.........:)

ps: my next aim is to pay in full my PTPTN debts...insyaallah...



2 comments:

arfz said...

Nice bag papee with a touch of pink! lovess! I want one too

Unknown said...

hehe anytime je klu boss nak beli...duit boss lg bykkk..hehe