click for fun!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Police Cadet: Episode 1


(every Wednesday..hihi )
i like to challenge myself to do some thing that i cant do before,,thats why i join Police Cadet..as an Inspector, ehem.,,.i need to train my cadets everyday as we're going to Police Cadet Inter-District Camping at Jerantut next Sunday.. I am responsible to train my princesses (female cadets) for the Performance, and we need to do dancing..the theme is Pahang Culture,,
sure it is a challenge for me,,well, with hands as hard as stone, how could you train 5 Indian girls to do Pahang "sampan" dance,,
but my girls are always positive and i respect their "never give-up" spirit..now they all dancing very good,,and i am very proud to have them in my squad..

YOU GO GIRLSSSS!!!!!!!

p/s: hope we will win and go for the National Police Cadet camping soon..