click for fun!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

shop till u drop!!

Last deepavali holiday, I went back to my hometown Bachok..Gunong for precise.. (Where else should I go?) My activity for this time is…Shopping!!!(til the last drop of my penny)..huhu
First, my mother, 2 sisters and I went to shop at Pengkalan Kubur..my sis wanted to buy ‘pinggan-mangkuk’ that never enough for her.wait until her kitchen wardrobe has no space then she will stop,,(words from someone who has less money than her). Me? I just bought two boxers (to wear during exercising at home), a handbag and some cutleries for my home..
Then at night we went to Pasar Malam Wakaf Che Yeh that is opened until midnight. I just lurrvveeee to shop at night..why>?because there is less heat compared to shop at noon..
Bought several blouses as I didn’t buy blouse for quite some time..of course it was cheaper..
And the next night we went there again..and I shop till I drop…







No comments: