click for fun!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

policeman...;p

nowadays my life evolved around men in uniforms..
i know a policeman before i know the soldier..how i know the policeman?haha its a very drama-based story..i went to the police station to lodge a report about something,,2,3 days after that a phone call from the police station arrived when i was breaking my fast.
then, he asked about my case.he wanted to know about the incident..he sounded not too formal.then he introduced himself as my 'orang kampung'..well, he said he read my report..
he gave his hp number (in case if the 'thing' happen again).
we met at a very spooky restaurant near BH petrol.i brought my 'kids' together with me as they slept at my house that night..what a messy restaurant..
befriend with a policeman, he is not as 'skema' as i think he is..oh, i just know that he is popular here..they said he is a gangster..hemm...thats why..he is hot-tempered,,but controlled (when he is with me) haha
anyway, i have 2 speed traps and i was about to ask him to settle it..;p

No comments: